Friday 20 August 2004

Slowly but surely.

The cardigan is begun! I started on the back, and I've done 20 rows.


I have a very short attention span, and I'm obsessed with the Olympics at the moment, so Im usually only doing 2 or 3 rows per session. It's going soooooooo slowly! I'm also starting to think I'm going to run out of wool before the end. The first ball was gone in only 12 rows. By my count that means I'll be 1 to 2 balls short. I was planning to make a border in a separate colour anyway, so hopefully I can make that longer without it looking too stupid. The suspense is killing me.

Also, I'm having second thoughts about all ponchos being evil. This one is all right:


You just have to remember to wear something that matches.
(It's actually crocheted, not knitted, so perhaps that's the difference?)

No comments:

Post a Comment