Thursday 16 September 2004

Sick and Not Bloggy

I was starting to wonder if anyone else was out there! Myself, I've been laid low with the "I Got Food Poisoning From A Low-Fat
Subway Wrap" Blues. Available from all good music stores. I don't think I'll be putting that one in the player again for a while!


Even having two days off and not being able to leave the house, I've still done hardly any knitting (gasp!). In the warmer months I tend to be more interested in sewing than knitting, so if anyone's still interested, I think make this my "Whatever I'm Doing Right Now" blog, hopefully with some kind of crafty content (hee). I can't guarantee a boredom-free atmosphere, let alone regular posting, though. You'll just have to wait and see.

*knocks on the glass* is anyone out there? Just checking.



No comments:

Post a Comment