Wednesday 16 March 2005

Cla-what?!

It seems the poncho fad is over already. Apparently it's the Clapotis now.
What the hell is a Clapotis?

When I did a websearch to find out, the first site that came up was in French, and mentioned the word "nudisme" more than once. *raises eyebrow*

(And apparently the temperature at La Clapotis is currently a temperate 14°C.)

It seems the Clapotis (of the knitting world) is a giant scarf with ladders in it. See it here.

Yup. Just as I suspected. I hate it and I love it. I'm torn. I have to hate it cos everyone loves it. Yet it's so pretty and so chic. I'm not chic, and I hate doing the same thing everyone else is. But it's so lovely and it ripples like water. But shawls are for grannies and I don't have the patience to be hoiking it up all the time! But if only I had one, I'd be beautiful and happy. But everyone's making them so I must hate them!

Enough of this! I have to get started on the Secret Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment