Wednesday 31 October 2018

My August / September / October

Oops! I forgot to do my monthly update a couple of months in a row! To be honest, not much happened in August and September. Winter subsided a bit earlier than normal this year though, and my mood lifted enough for me to start looking forward to things again.

As soon as the sun started to appear again, I enjoyed as much time in the park as I could, walking, reading and viewing the Spring flowers.


Husband and I went out several times with our foodie friend, and we ate a lot!


Last weekend I went to PAX, the video game and tabletop game expo. I had quite a laidback time, spending a leisurely couple of hours playing games from the convention's library, and looking at the upcoming indie games showcase. It was so laidback that I didn't buy anything, and didn't even take any photos!

I refreshed my altar to reflect the new season. I wrote more about it on my spirituality blog here.


And recently I participated in my fourth art exhibition as I wrote about here.


I have another art project in the works, and if it comes through, I'll be sure to let you know!

Selections from Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment