Wednesday 4 May 2005

Too much Knitting!

Well, I vowed I would not start any new projects until I finished an old one, and I kept my vow.
I have finished 2 projects so I am allowed to start 2 new ones! Yay me!!
And here they are:

First is a toy Penguin for baby Sparky that a friend suggested I make.


That kid's gonna have a lot of textile creations by the time I'm finished!


Second is a new scarf which I just thought of yesterday.


Honestly, this will be a scarf when I'm finished! ...I hope. I'm knitting it lengthways, so I have to use circular needles as it's too long for normal needles. I've never used circular ones before because they always seemed like too much of a pain in the arse. It's been pretty good so far though, and even though I cast on 200 stitches (which I'm afraid will be too short), I've done 2 1/2 rows already. We'll see.

I've also finished the back of the Baby Hoodie and I'm well onto the front. Yay!!

P.S. I'm trying to keep the photos small as I know I've posted a lot lately.
Sorry if they're causing trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment