Thursday 2 June 2005

I got the knitting blues.

Hello, all.

What have I been doing lately? Not much!
I've mostly been working on Sparky's hoodie, at work. I haven't had many shifts, so I haven't done much unfortunately. And I can't knit and type at the same time, dammit! I bet you Debbie Stoller can!

I wish I had whizzy icons which showed how much I've done of each project, in the shape of a scarf or a hat or whatever, with the bottom part coloured in like a glass that's had coloured water poured into it, showing how much is completed. That would be really cool. But I never said my blog wasn't substandard, did I?

I still don't have any new pictures of my knitting, so here's a pic of the things I bought on my last trip to the Op Shop:


You see here:
* cheesy old 60's and 70's knitting books
* wierd orange top
* hand towel
* Body Shop products
* ridiculously large teapot
* glass jar
* original 60's inflatable coathangers that I don't think have ever been taken out of the packet
* etc.
I love op-shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment