Tuesday 5 September 2006

Rummaging

I went through and sorted my projects and wools this week. It felt good. All so neat and tidy now. But I have gotten to the point were I have to shove the wool back into the cupboard to close it. No new wool! Especially from Ebay!!

I also discovered some old projects that I hard forgotten about in the back of my cupboard:

A headscarf! I didn't war this very often. It's a shame, cause it's pretty cool. Bummer that the 70's revival is over. I just put it back in my undies drawer.


Granny Squares! I really put a lot of work into this one, a long time ago. I was going to make it into a poncho, but I think I'll incorporate it into my sample rug if it ever gets that far.

A Cardigan! Well, an ex-cardigan. I decided to pull it apart and start over with a new pattern.

See?


I feel fairly confident that I can finish it within a reasonable amount of time. Next winter, say?

I have also started a retro neck scarf, cause I always feel kinda 50's in Spring. I sort of wanted to to make it in pink, but the purple (which was left over from some mittens) is a bit different, and I have vowed not to buy any more wool for the time being. Not even if it's on sale! *sighs*

I might have to muck around with this one a bit before I'm happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment