Tuesday 27 February 2007

A decision.

Finally, I have decided which pattern to use for my new Tank Top. Well, the actual decision itself took about 15 minutes. I just didn't have access to the computer so I could look the patterns up again for the last 5 days! It has been constantly on my mind, I've been itching to get started, and it's been very frustrating, but I understand that, to my flatmates, computer games are very important too.

But now that I have internet access, I have decided on.... taran-tarah! pattern number 2:


All the others were either not in my size, the straps were too narrow, the body shape was too plain, extra materials (i.e. buckles) were required, the gauge of wool was not right, or the instructions were unnecessarily complicated (i.e. I didn't get them). And I am easily influenced by my friends. :] Though one did have a really cute shrug that went with it.

I'm really excited! I printed out the pattern using workplace equipment (cause I'm a true Australian), and I can't wait to get home and get started! Yay!

The boyfriend will just have to put up with me ignoring him for the evening. Poor boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment