Thursday 15 February 2007

Unexpected Frenzy of Knitting!

Wow, despite it being 35oC, I have an urge to knit. What's come over me? Perhaps I just got thoroughly sick of the cherry top sewing project that Just. Won't. Work.

I decided to work on my Chunky Cardigan, cause I was in a garment kinda mood.


I got the whole of the back done (thank goodness, cause even acrylic and viscose gets kinda hot when it's draped over your belly when lying in bed) and started the left front. All while I was listening to Cocaine Blues by Kerry Greenwood on talking book. Delicious!

But then I started to think to myself, Whoa there Knitting Nancy! You're getting ahead of yourself! If you finish this cardigan too soon, you won't be able to wear it for a couple of months! So I decided to put that aside and make a tank top from one of my Fan-tasee Wools (yes, that's right, it is just like Fan-tasee Island). These are two of the three Fan-tasee Wools, which I bought for a heart-poundingly reasonable price from Big W last spring.


I want to touch them, feel them, covet them.... oh hang on, they're mine! Now I just have to find a suitable pattern. I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment