Wednesday 7 November 2007

SHOP STUFF - Knitting Machine

SHOP STUFF

All right! Yesterday I churned out not one, but two items!
Here they are in progress (finished pics later):

Hat made with Katrine pure wool.

I made this because I wanted to work with a wool that's interesting, and I think this fits the bill!

Creamy, sparkly scarf.

I had been planning to make a neutral-coloured version of the firey scarf for a while, and I thought, what the heck! It's narrower than Firey, but I didn't have as many matching colours to work with. I think that's fine, though.

I'm, like, a knitting machine! No, hang on, somebody already thought of that.

I'm going to sell both of these in my shop. When it opens. Don't ask.
Boy downloaded a pirated copy of MYOB for me, so I can just generally teach myself how to use it (for my own betterment and stuff), as well as seeing if it'll be good to use for the shop. I think it's too complicated. Why do I need a payroll?? I'm not gonna have staff! Actually, a masseur might be good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment