After I made my Summer list a few days ago, I realised I've never posted about this on the blog before. I think the reason for this is: I usually don't manage to do more than 2 or 3 of the activities on the list! But it's the spirit of the thing that counts, and in my newfound determination to share both the good and slightly wobbly, I give you my Summer list for this year!:
I also looked in my treasure box and found these items that seem to fit a Summer theme:
- a pair of strawberry stud earrings
- a little wreath with flowers from Daiso
- a little wooden tray with compartments, again from Daiso
- a mint coloured bunny-ear headband, which I'm wearing right now and it's adorable!
- bear socks from YesStyle which would look very sweet with sandals
- a pair of leaf-shaped vegetable cutters, which I could use to make my salads more pretty