Thursday 6 July 2017

My June and an Announcement

The last few months have been very, very cold -- well, cold for Australia, anyway! I've been busy at my job still and until this week, haven't felt like doing much. I spend a lot of time wandering around the big park next to my work at lunchtimes. It's something l look forward to and which makes me happy.

Announcement
I have done one noteworthy thing recently -- I enrolled in the Grey School, which is an online school for studying spiritual topics. In honour of the occasion, I've started a second blog to document my studies and the spiritual side of things in general. It's called House With 3 Eyes. I will probably cross-post anything related to arts, crafts and hobbies here as well. So you don't miss out on anything. =)

Selections from Instagram

(I went to a gluten-free food festival and
had a burger, amongst other things.)






No comments:

Post a Comment