Thursday 3 June 2004

List of projects

Like most things, I feel I've jumped onto the bandwagon way too late with this knitting blog. I started (or re-started I should say!) knitting about 3 years ago.

These are the knitting projects I have made over that time:
1. short pink scarf
2. mobile phone holder
3. navy blue headband
4. purple tube socks
5. pink tube socks
6. black heeled socks (horrible!!) *
7. yellow tube socks (unfinished)
8. purple flat-knitted mittens
9. red ribbed scarf *
10. pink jumper (unfinished and absolutely shocking!!)
11. blue in-the-round-knitted mittens *
12. green/brown/purple-striped poncho
13. two-toned blue headband *
14. long green scarf
15. "poncho-shawl" # (thinking about ripping it up)
16. two-tone blue scarf *#
17. stich sampler bedspread #

* things given to friends
# still working on it
I might put up photos of the better ones at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment