Friday 29 August 2008

The Crumpler Bags


The Crumpler Bags, originally uploaded by Kieron.


I'm completely obsessed with Crumpler Bags at the moment. I decided I needed a satchel bag for my trip to Japan. I asked a friend where she got hers, and she recommended this brand. I spent ages surfing their site - aside from the fact there are so many to choose from, the site is really fun to play around with.

And now I understand what the little symbol is I've been seeing on bags everywhere throughout the city. It's a brand, it's a cult and it's a Melbourne design success story!

I must have one! If I had a money tree, I'd buy 20 for all my knitting projects! In reality, it will be really handy for trips to the zoo, and the park and anywhere I'm going to be walking around a lot, basically. I'd like to do a lot more of that when the weather gets warmer.

I want Crumpler!

No comments:

Post a Comment