Sunday 27 December 2009

Kitty Gifts and A Few Quick Drawings

I spent the lead up to Christmas churning out cat toys for all my feline friends:

A three-pronged toy for a trio of troublemakers.

A Triumvirate of toys for a Totally Awesome Cat; and a some for a kitty who doesn't know who he/she is yet.

I did this drawing about a month ago when I was on holidays in Bright. It's the view from the balcony of the cabin that Boy and I were staying in:

Sakura Pigma Micron brush pen in Blue Book.

This is my first mandala, which I drew yesterday and coloured today:

Sharpie marker, watercolour in Blue Book.

It's turned out really well, I think. The watercolours are so much brighter when they're dry. I have decided I like mandalas - I can be creative, but I also like it when everything is symmetrical and in the 'right' spot. With mandalas I can have it both ways.

Enjoy your holidays if you got 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment