Tuesday 26 October 2010

Technical Interruption

I was going to treat you-all to another installment of ApartmentCat in Europe: The Blog, but I can't tonight. I don't have the text I wrote because I emailed it to myself and Hotmail thinks the attachment is suspicious and it won't let me unblock it.

I emailed it to Myself!
Grrghghhg!

In the meantime, here's a random picture from We Heart It. I've known about the site for some time, but in the last few weeks I've become increasingly enamoured with it. Instead of reading the news online in the mornings before I start work, I want to gaze at pretty pictures and ❤ them. It's a ditzier past-time perhaps, but more relaxing.
Tonight I installed the add-on that allows me to contribute to the site while I'm roaming blog-land. yay!

I chose this picture because it's nearly bed-time. =)

From WeHeartIt

No comments:

Post a Comment