Thursday 26 February 2015

Increasing my Stash

I think I've become a bit of a Bendigo Woollen Mills fangirl. I get so excited every time they release a new yarn. When the new season's shade card arrives in the mail, I linger over it and stroke it. It's a bit sad. More than a bit sad, some might say. So when they sent me an email saying that their new release wool Bloom could be obtained at a discount price, there was no other option for me. I bought some! Along with some Classic brown and Dusky Blue from the limited edition Colonial 1984 range. I'm planning on using them in a new project that I'll tell you about soon. I think the variegated shades in the Bloom range will also look fab in my Granny Square Galore blanket. Enough with the babble now. Here they are:


Let's look at that one more time, shall we?:


Yes...... I made it mine...... *rubs hands with glee*

No comments:

Post a Comment