Friday 22 April 2016

I'm on Instagram


I decided to join Instagram because I noticed that some of my favourite bloggers had either moved there, or were posting much more frequently there. Once I joined, I realised that it would also help further my aim (as I mentioned recently in this post) of becoming more comfortable in taking and posting photos of myself.

I've updated my sidebar buttons to include a link to my account. I think the new buttons look much cuter, too! So please do follow my Instagram if you like the following:

★ craft projects in progress
★ plants & flowers
★ pictures of my cat
★ outings around Melbourne
★ food
★ makeup of the day
★ derpy pictures of my face
★ occasional what I wore (I don't have a full-length mirror at home, so the frequency will depend on how often I can cajole Husband into taking full-length pictures of me!)

If you don't do the Instagram thing, that's fine too. I'll probably post a summary of my favourite photos here on the blog each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment