Thursday 5 July 2007

Finishing... and Starting

I only have 2 threads to weave in, and my Work Warmers will be finished! I'm too tired to be very excited though. I'll be excited tomorrow when I wear them for the first time. (Actually, I am a little excited, despite myself!)

I decided to take the plunge yesterday and overhaul the look of my blog. That's why (if you're reading it independently and not part of a list) you'll see that everything is blue now instead of pink, and looks much easier on the eye. I've also FINALLY found out how to add percentage bars to my blog!! Check it out!! ------------------->

Thanks so much to Yarn Tomato (link on the side there) for this blogging miracle! Also thanks to Laura (lmr743), whose blog I first saw it on. (Hi, by the way, and thanks for being my friend!)

I have also put a Flickr badge on there, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll have to figure out what's wrong.

I think my brain is reacting to working full-time for the first time ever by just going totally insane creatively. I've had more ideas in the last week than I have in years. I started a tangerine-shaped sachet yesterday. I've suddenly discovered amigurumi toys and I'm desperate to start my first one.

And cause I'm too lazy to upload any pictures, here's a random one I downloaded from google:


Yes, it's a knitted ham sandwich!

Good night, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment