Tuesday 8 July 2008

The G word....

I threatened to talk about my goals, and here I am!
My June goals were these:

1. get my Works In Progress list down from 15 to 12
2. get the number of items for sale in my shop up from 32 to 40.
3. Tidy up the hobby room.

The results are these:

1. My WIPs list is now 12. Woohoo! But all the old stuff is still on there so I want to look at that next.
2. No. of items for sale is currently 35. It was 36, but then it dropped back to 33 cause a few things expired, and I re-listed 2, but the third one had a crap photo so I left it. I've got 6 items that I let expire because I no longer liked them/was ashamed of them/thought they sucked, etc. This goal could get quite complicated!
3. I tidied up the big desk enough so that I had room to do some painting on it. I thought that was pretty good going!

OK, now July goals:
1. Increase number of items in shop from 35 to 45.
2. Finish 3 older projects.
3. Re-photograph and re-list 4 projects.
4. Work on long-term project/s for at least 4 hours total.
5. Improve storage situation in hobby room.
6. Set next month's goals at the start of the month, not a week in!!

Okay, I am going to make this July/August goals, so that I don't feel quite so pressured. I do have to work full-time and do my exercise goals as well! (That's another blog completely!)

I'm gonna go do stuff now!

No comments:

Post a Comment