Monday 28 July 2008

Update



Hi all, just letting you know I'm not dead or worse!

Last week was a pretty slow week as I've been more motivated to go to the gym. I did finish an unexpected project that I'd had on hold for over a year though! I'll show you pictures in the next post. Oooh, I wonder what it could be??

I also worked a little on decorating the picture frames for my prints. I varnished them with some wonderfully gloopy varnish that I've had in the back of the cupboard for a long time now. They look so shiny and wonderful! I'll make the matt boards for them next weekend.
I varnished the Farmyard Pencil Cups too. I'm going to cut out felt chickens to stick on them (hence the inspirational felt craft pic above!).

This coming week I have to work on my craft zine. I had 2 months to make it and I left it to the last week to start! I'm a bad zinester! I'm out a few nights this week, so I'll have to pull some late nighters and lunchtimes to get it done. Aaah, how I miss being a student!

I have some ideas written down - I just need to flesh them out and gather some pictures. It will mostly be tips and ideas with a few projects thrown in.

I let the craft slide a little last week (not to mention the blogging), which I feel a little bad about. But I did jog 1km on the treadmill yesterday, so at least some of my goals are being met!*


* I should probably point out that it wasn't all in one go. It was in 1-2 minutes intervals but totalled approx. 1km. I'm still quite proud of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment