Tuesday 7 July 2009

My Etsy Purchases



Top Left: notebook bookmark. Top Right: coptic-bound sketchbook. Bottom Left: art card. Bottom Right: handbound journal.

As you might have noticed, I'm a bit obsessed with paper goods at the moment. After umming and aahing for a while, I finally decided to buy some things from Spacedog Studios on Etsy. She has some innovative and pretty things. I love the idea of a bookmark with a notebook built in. It's one of those things that made me think - why didn't I think of that! I gave the little coptic bound sketchbook with the faux bois (fake wood) fabric cover (so hot right now!) to Boy. He might have to put up with me stealing it back and cradling it lovingly in my hands from time to time, though. It's so beautifully made. The journal at the bottom right has a more simple binding, but it has a few inserted decorative pages for inspiration. That one's for me. And the little art card with the Japanese lady on it is just a treat!

My new order of pens from JetPens arrived last night too, with my special new fountain pen in it. I was tired when I got home, but I perked right up when I saw the box! I'll post pictures later.

I hope everyone else is feeling inspired, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment