Sunday 16 June 2013

More Outgoing for June!



I'm excited to announce that I have a penpal! It's early days yet - this is only my first letter - but I hope it works out. May it arrive quickly!

I'm also still on a PostCrossing high, and I couldn't resist sending out another batch of postcards. One of the cards I sent last week arrived in Germany already, even with last Monday being a public holiday in Australia! That was exciting! I decided to turn on the 'allow sending to repeat countries' function, just to see what would happen. I drew addresses in Russia for all 3 cards. I don't mind sending cards to anywhere in the world, but I have to admit it is more fun sending cards to different countries in each batch. Perhaps I'll alternate having the function switched on and off in future.


The box at the back is a hard slip cover for putting my outgoing mail in to protect it while it's in my handbag. Things can get a bit rough when I'm on the tram, juggling my transport card, lunch bag, and sometimes even cup of coffee! The Petit Clover box came from Daiso and it originally held a letter set. I cut the end off to make slipping postcards/letters in and out easier. It'll get its first test tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment