Sunday 23 June 2013

My Story in June Warrior Call

I mentioned a few posts ago that I wrote a piece for the June edition of Warrior Call, the collaborative e-zine produced by the Creative Warriors Circle. The zine has now come out!


This month's themes are awareness, possibility and transformation. My story is about a discouraging experience I had when I was younger, and how I (eventually!) overcame it to start my journey of exploring creativity. There are also a piece by another guest writer, a vision board project, inspiring journal prompts, and more.

It was daunting for me to put myself out there by writing a personal story and submitting a drawing for all the world to see. I'm proud of myself! A huge thank you has to go out to Samie Harding for making it possible!
I hope you'll consider getting a copy!

❖ Purchase Here ❖

No comments:

Post a Comment