Artistically scrunched detail shot
Shot of cosy in situ on the printer.
I re-started a few times until I found a colour combination I liked. So retro! I just went round and round the square until it was big enough to cover the top of the printer. Then I stopped increasing to make a drapey-down bit. Lastly, I crocheting a shell edging to complete the retro look. Sure, it's cheesy and some might say a bit of an eye-sore, but it makes me smile whenever I look at it, and that's the important thing!
I started this project in March 2010. It took me a year to finish. Hey, I've been busy! But if you think that's bad, wait til you see the project in my next post!