Tuesday 1 March 2011

Conclusions for February / Actions for March

THEMES FOR 2011
CREATE....................MEDITATE....................MOVE....................DE-CLUTTER

I always forget how short February really is, don't you? It's only a couple of days shorter than normal, but it feels like it makes so much difference. I didn't do so well this month in the things I wanted to do, but I was quite run down, I developed an eye infection and the second half of the month was pretty crazy with Boy doing night shifts. If I'd known all that beforehand, I may have chosen goals that weren't as ambitious. I'm still working this thing out!

So - no, I didn't unpack a box every day, but I did unpack 18 in total. Which is quite a lot when I think about it. I didn't manage to do my interval training twice a week - more like once a week. But I did make progress and I'm happy with that. As for the other things, I don't want to make excuses. I'll just say that I didn't do them because of circumstances and not being in the mood, and leave it at that.

So what do I want to do in March? Part of me wants to say - nothing! So perhaps this month I might focus more on relaxing and reducing stress:

* Go and see a live show; create something inspired by it. (CREATE)
* Read a book on Mindfulness Meditation and give it a go. (MEDITATE)
* Do my yoga DVD every week. (MOVE)
* Spend time every weekend on organising the hobby room. (DE-CLUTTER)

Finally, I'm excited to say that there's going to be some craft content very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment