Sunday 4 July 2004

Hat problems?

I'm a bit worried about my Hippie Hat. Despite adding 4 stitches to the circumference, it still seems to be too small. I'm not ripping the damn thing again! Then again, it's a bit difficult to stretch when it's on double-pointed needles, so perhaps when it's off the needles it'll be all right.

I started another patch for my stitch sampler bedspread the other day as well, and it's nearly big enough to add to the finished pile.

No more work on the Brontosaurus toy, or anything else at the moment.

Designs for the knitted dice have begun, but not to the stage where I can add them to my Works In Progress page. There are a couple of new projects boiling away in the dark, humid, murky depths of my brain, but I won't reveal them quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment