Sunday 9 January 2011

Moving House

Moving House, originally uploaded by t!ge.

Here's a quick summary of what's happened to me in the last few days:

Tuesday: (please note Tuesday was the first business day of the year!) Received notice to vacate my apartment in the mail. (The owners are selling it.) Started looking for new place online.
Wednesday: Viewed an apartment. Loved it. Rushed home and applied online.
Thursday: 11am, Received phone call with offer. Did happy dance at work!
Friday: started throwing things away.
Saturday: signed leased, bought boxes. The juggernaut is on the move!

So obviously I'll be very busy in the next few weeks and won't have time to post much - or do any art/craft. I do have a few Reverb10 pieces saved up though, so the blog won't be completely blank.

See you on the other side!

P.S. That's not my cat, or my cardboard box. I just thought the image was cutely appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment